Monday, January 2, 2017

Day 1/365 Commitment and Growth

Where are you trying to go and how will you get there?
 
I've decided to walk into the New Year with a daily blog. The only thing i can think of that is appropriate to write about is commitment and growth. I will commit to writing a blog everyday. It will show real growth if I can stick to completing a read daily. I encourage you to make it your business to wake up and complete every day sticking to a commitment or two that will end in a great manifestation. I was always told that I have great plans. As a young girl, I would find it in my vast imagination exactly what I wanted to do in this world full of possibilities. I used to print out the steps on how to accomplish different occupations i wanted to try. I would come up with little inventions that popped up in my head. I read about everything from how to become an Obgyn to how to open up a lemonade stand or bakery. I've even tried to patent a few lovely ideas. All I had was a badly drawn out sketch to my hopeful idea. I find myself as a young adult with a lot of balled up paper overflowing in my trashcan of ideas I've never conquered. My mother would say “You have great plans, but they don't mean anything if you don't stick to them.” It's all because I have spent my time and energy focusing on the wrong things instead. So I have to constantly detox and purge my mind body of things that are spiritually and physically strenuous and intoxicating. Any impurity that will potentially prevent me from growth has to go. There's one thing that is mandatory for life and growth: DEATH. Learn how to take the “bad” with the “ugly”, but death can be neither. When trying to develop a mindset that is a 180° transition, master the art of eliminating the negative weight in order to prevent a relapse back to where you started. Step one: Analyze what needs to be different. Assess the situation. Step two: Target, remove and kill the bad. Step three: Commit and execute your transition. Step four: Stop, analyze and repeat. You can apply these steps to any change that you'd like to make. Understand the importance of organization and keeping your plans written down. Constantly reference your outline, being aware of road blocks that pop up along the way. Prepare detours when you sit down at step one, because nothing goes completely as planned. By being a well  thought out, organized person you access more possibilities to success. You then begin to learn time management and that is simply efficiency. And time is money, right? That's what everyone lives for, right? Speaking of “right”, the only way to get the best results, you have to make sure things are done right. Put forth all your effort and love into these goals and aspirations. Also, tap into the gifts you were born with, use them. Why? There's countless reasons why. Love never fails; make your growth something you're passionate about. Faith without works is dead. Keep working and perfecting your craft, persistence is a great trait to carry. Once you obsess with the idea of change, procrastination isn't even a factor. Things start to become accomplished. Whatever you eat everyday, whether it be physical, emotional or mental is important when it comes to growth. You filter all the things you need out and expel the waste. What is happening when you're feeding yourself things that aren't beneficial. You're not only adding things into yourself that can be corrosive, but you're wasting time by not receiving what you need in order to grow. It is imperative to not only plan strategically for everything you want but to commit for best results. Absorb the lessons that come along with the journey and flourish.
Ru is Dai 🌸



No comments:

Post a Comment